The ticket is purchased.
"Hoss" is headed back to Florida. Not home, yet. But will only be 15 minutes away. The Lord has allowed an opening the same school he attended when he came home 2 years ago. They have group homes there as part of their ministry, so now we have the opportunity to try to restore our relationship. We will have much more time to talk and see him. It's pretty much impossible to do from so far away.
We appreciate your prayers as we strive to follow God's lead in this. One thing we've learned as our three oldest have all become teenagers is we hit our knees so much more often lifting them up to the Master of their hearts. The easier road would be to keep Josh where he is at. Agape Boarding School has been exactly what we needed for the last three years. They have gone above and beyond to love our son while we couldn't. But, it is time to get to know our boy again.
Prayer for the following requests are coveted:
* God to still pull "Hoss"' heart in the direction of His will.
* "Hoss" to fully surrender his entire life, will, and desires.
* Peaceful transition to this new school.
* God's blessings on the staff at Agape and now Legacy.
* The ability for "Mr. Cartright" and I to fight any anxiety in the process.
* God to be glorified.
This road is one of so many twists and turns, but thankful to our Lord for His hand being with us all the way.