Friday, February 26, 2010

God's Continuous Reminders

Jeremiah 17:7-8 "Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and whose trust is the Lord. For he will be like a tree firmly planted by the water, that extends its roots by a stream and will not fear when the heat comes; but its leaves will be green; and it will not be anxious in a year of drought nor cease to yield fruit".

This verse the Lord gave me last fall as our family verse for this trial we find ourselves in.

As I went through out my day today, the Lord brought this verse to my remembrance in a book I am reading. As I was listening to a local radio station, the afternoon DJ read these verses and as I listened I thanked God for His tender mercies. This gift to me today was just like feeling my Savior's arms around me, reminding me He has heard our deep, gut-wrenching prayers and holds my precious one in His hands, as well.

We praise Him for answers in His time and for His glory.

Today is the 6 month mark of the separation. God is so good.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

God bless you and your family. I'm just getting around visiting my blog friends today, and I can see you are really going through it. But what a powerful verse to lift you up. Stay strong.
Stacey <><