Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sad yet Happy


The Puebla Ponderosa received a package in the mail today. I never thought pictures could bring such joy, yet such deep sorrow.

The youngest holds it close to her heart without letting go, kissing it profusely, and went into hysterics when she thought she'd lost it.

Lord, thank you for not losing me, keeping me close to you. Please find my lost lamb. I know you know where he is. Bring him into the fold, Lord. Break his legs if need be, but please bring him in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sis - I love reading your blogs and love the new pix of Josh. He looks so grown up. We continue to pray for him and you as a family as you continue to go through this trial - God will bring you through this shining like gold. Not too much longer and you'll be here! Love you!!! Jen