Thursday, October 9, 2014

ZZZZooooooooooommmm

What?!? It is already October 9th???!!??

I miss you friends. We have been CRAZY BUSY!!!! Since my last post, lots has happened. Mostly day to day stuff, mostly home school stuff.  But in between that we have celebrated "Inger's 7th Happy Gotcha Day and her 9th birthday. We have been crazy football fans cheering on "Little Joe" and "Hoss", as well as hitting the E.R. yesterday with news of a concussion on my biggest boy. He is resting well, but eager to be back playing.

In the midst, of this, I often find myself not doing well prioritizing my time with Jesus. I don't know about any of you, but this is one of the first things to get squeezed out of my schedule. I get my mind going on what needs to be done instead of the most needful thing.

Jesus, lead me and help me. I need You more than anything else. At the times I find myself exhausted from just plain foolishness. Give me the strength to make you my priority, Lord.




These are from "Inger's" Happy Gotcha Day.





Fun football!



Happy 9th birthday, "Inger".

2 comments:

BARBIE said...

Thankful to hear Hoss is okay. Happy birthday to your princess. Have a blessed week.

Intentional Living Homestead said...

Happy Belated birthday to your girl...loved all the photos. Your kids are sure growing up fast.

Hugs,
Connie