Monday, May 12, 2014

Special Gifts

Yesterday was one of the best Mother's Days I've ever had.

All six of us were together worshiping in church. My beautiful "Marie" followed her Savior in obedience and was baptized. What a precious gift.


My sweet littlest gave me a precious homemade card and wildflowers.



My Oldest gave me his very first card just signed by him and picked out for me. (He hand wrote a message too; not just signed by him.) He also gave me an apron...I guess he must like my job. :)






My "Little Joe" agreed to have his picture taken alone with me. And put his arm around me...Whoa!
 This is a feat in itself. You understand this if you have teenage boys.


And My lover gave me the most beautiful card in 20 years together. He also bought me and the girls place tickets to spend time with my sister in Tennessee this summer. It's been 6 years since I've been able to do this. We can't wait!



2 comments:

Elizabeth Dianne said...

Wow! What beautiful tributes to such a Godly mother and wife.

Through the years of blogging, I feel like I have come to know you and I do not find any of this surprising--just confirmation of the wonderful woman of God you are.

It's my pleasure to be your friend and have you for mine--knowing our mother hearts were bound by the tie that binds long ago.

Love you dear sister in Christ.

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful gifts for a wonderful mom! Love you, Patty