'Tis the season.
And as Thanksgiving creeps closer, my heart swells with all my Lord has done for me.
* The person of Jesus; his life, death and resurrection makes my life what it is today.
* My amazing husband; he is the world to me. He makes this journey of life so much more
* My four beautiful children; God's amazing love in placing them all from different places and people into this home called the Ponderosa.
* God's mercy and grace; I could not bear to breath or live each day without this.
* Forgiveness from God and others; this reminds me of how much I must choose this path towards others too.
* Financial provision; each turn of path of life brings areas of need. God always shows up and provides exactly what we need. (If you haven't read about this, please do and be amazed!)
* Agape Boarding School; an amazing place that has kept my boy-man safe; that has provided exactly what he needs for such a time is this; that are God's hands and feet of love and mercy when we can't be there.
* Memories; this time of year brings many memories of my childhood and makes me miss Mom lots. (Just eating dinner tonight was one of those moments. She always served meatloaf with mashed potatoes and butternut or acorn squash. I was just telling my kiddos about this.)
* God's Word; it is a lamp unto my path and a light unto my feet.
My heart is filled with thankfulness. May this continue forever, not just this month.