Saturday, June 4, 2011

Am I Blind?

Lately, I feel like I can't see....

*past how I feel. But I know

His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called usby his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires” (II Peter 1:3-4).

*past the worries and fears for my precious son. But I know

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:6-7)

*past the fear of others...what they think. But I know

"But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine". (Psalm 33:18-19)

*the future. But I know


"The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? The Lord is on my side as my helper. I shall look in triumph on those who hate me.

It is better to take refuge in the Lord

than to trust in man.

It is better to take refuge in the Lord

than to trust in princes." (


*how God thinks He will use these trials in my life for my good. But I know

"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." (James 1:2-4)

Lord, please make blind eyes see. Help me to trust. Help me to fear You. Help me to not be anxious, but thankful.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Be encouraged my friend, I prayed for you this morning before my feet even hit the floor.

BARBIE said...

Lifting you up in prayer. You may not think you can see, but know that the Father takes you by the hand and leads you through the darkness. He is right there with you, in the midsts of this storm, and He WILL bring you through. Be encouraged. Much love!