Saturday, November 13, 2010

Today, I Am Thankful For

...my special family. God has given me such unique gifts that challenge and grow me daily.

...
this resource. It has transformed our view on trials.

...my man. November 26th will be 16 years. Soul-mates, lovers, best friends, iron sharpening iron. This is what we are.

...salvation. God saved me from me. He crushed His son for me.

...beautiful Florida weather. Highs around 78; Lows around 50.

...the Word of God. For this is what transforms a life.

...homemade spaghetti sauce. The aroma is filling the Ponderosa.

...Saturday nights. Coffee with Mr. Cartwright. Reconnecting from a busy week.

...freedom to home school my treasures.

...:
Agape Boys Ranch. They have loved my biggest lamb through the last 15 months of his life. Sometimes tough love.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

What a lovely photo of you and your family! Yes, it is good to take stock regularly of all that we are thankful for.