Monday, May 11, 2009

The Joys of a 3 Year Old and The Joys of a Wife


Our littlest cowgirl, "Marie", gets to go on a date with her Daddy tonight, and boy, she is so excited. While we were out running errands she was exulting in this:

"I have date with Daddy!!!"

"I go feed the duckies."

"I get ice cream."

"I go on date with Daddy!" (Screaming at the top of her lungs)

I am so greatful she has the daddy that she does. I am so greatful we have the leader that we do. My heart was almost as thrilled as hers, only for other reasons.

3 comments:

sarahdodson said...

Precious! I like your blog. I came here by way of challies.com. How absolutely wonderful that you've adopted- beautiful children!! :)

Emmie, aka Vivian said...

And I'm Sarah's mom! Looking forward to getting to know you! Head over to my blog, if you have time. I do post spiritual things on there--it's just that I have a new baby grand and got to be in South Dakota for the birth! It's good to be home. Your babies are beautiful; I agree, Sarah D!

Doug and Terrye said...

Awww!!! Building those memories, and the foundation for a greater understanding of a loving Heavenly Father! :)

Terrye