Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Encouragement Comes in All Shapes and Sizes

Yesterday, the girls and I ventured to Bradenton Beach for a little sun, surf and sand. We were accompanied by my sister, Melissa and her friend. It was an absolutely perfect day. The sun hid for a few minutes but always came back out at our bidding. 


Of course, my little nature lover spotted the turtle nests. She was full of questions about who, what and why? My  prayer is always that she would see the Creator as more important than the creation. I can definitely see her hugging some trees. ;)
 



My two Black Beauties!
 



As we were packing up to leave, my sister handed me a box that was light as a feather with a surprise in it. 
When we arrived home, I opened it to find blown up balloons and a card.
 

What a terrific idea! And a super big Encouragement! Each day the girls and I will be looking forward to the Scriptures and focusing our minds on His Word.
(This couldn't have come at a better time.)
 

I belong to the truth! There is rest in His presence.
When I show love in deeds not just words. Wow! So convicting too.
 

My sister is going through many trials herself and took the time and energy to put each handwritten note inside a balloon! This is love in deeds! 

How can you show purposeful love today?

1 comment:

Intentional Living Homestead said...

Sure looks like you had a wonderful time. And what a great gift as well.

Blessings,
Connie