Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Another birthday has passed here on earth while you are celebrating eternal life. To be honest, Mom, I'm a little jealous. I sure do miss you and wish I had another birthday to hug and kiss you. Last night I dreamed about you. I can still see you as if you were just over yesterday. I see every beautiful line in your face and hear your voice. There are times I still think you ARE here and this is all a dream. But I know it is not.

If you can see me and hear my heart, please pray for your oldest Puebla grandson. He is hurting. Remember, the verse you gave me before you went "home"? Well, I made it into a pillow to give to "Hoss" when he was home at Christmas.

Did you know that while he was gone last year at the Ranch he told me the Lord gave his that same verse as his life verse. Now, I don't believe that was a coincidence! God is working. I will not give up on him either.

The One who you are with right now is the One who holds my precious oldest in His hands.



I miss you mom. I love you. I will see you one day.

Give My Savior a hug and tell him how much I love Him, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautifully written from your heart. Love you, Patty

Anonymous said...

I agree with Patty...just beautiful Sis. I was thankful to be "busy" on Wednesday although I thought of her immediately upon waking up and wished her a Happy Birthday even though I know she is experiencing true joy and happiness everyday and forever now. These stretching times are not fun but the Lord knows how much we can handle and how to use this for His glory. Love you so much.
Jen