Monday, February 8, 2010

Standing on the Promises

God's promises are what keep us going....In the midst of whatever trial you find yourself in, trust Him. Praising Him and praying back His promises prove to be what transforms a hurting soul.

holy experience



~ My beautiful marriage band that every day reminds me of my vows

~ Friendship with my mother, who is fighting cancer right now naturally...and boy, is she a fighter.

~ Rain, rain and more rain

~ The laughter of Little Joe...it is so infectious


~ Great conversations with our Tennessee visitors, who I call Dad and Mom

~Measuring my monsters....wow, how they grow each month...and wishing I could have the pencil marks on the laundry room wall for my biggest monster

~ Electricity...thinking of those needy ones in Haiti

~ God's Word that brings healing, especially the Psalms

~ This recipe...it is delicious!

~ James 1:2-4

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!

No comments: