I first started blogging around April of 2009. It sure has been a journey. It started out as a way to keep my loved ones updated on the goings on at "The Ponderosa". It has turned into a journey of journaling and has been a sort of "therapy" for me. I never thought I liked to write, but I have found this is a joy. It has also been a great adventure getting to know other like-minded bloggers who have emerged as such encouragement to my soul.
I joined Talkin' about Thursdays to get you know some of you that I haven't met yet. Genny, over at MyCup2Yours is asking us to tell a little about ourselves.
A few things about me:
1. I love to crosstitch!! If and when I have time, amidst homeschooling and other life duties, this is the most relaxing thing to my body, mind and soul.
2. Biblical Christian Counseling is something I would like to pursue in my next life, or rather season of life. There are so many hurting women. The Bible is the ultimate handbook for helping them. This is a delightful burden I carry.
3. I hate seafood...I know. This is something you always wanted to know...and yes, I do live in Florida. The location of my existance has always been a source of strife in my life. I grew up in Wisconsin and hated milk, and now in Florida, surrounded by the seas, I detest seafood.
4. I wear size 9 1/2 shoe. AND am only 5'4" tall. Somehow I missed out on the height gene, but my feet didn't get the message.
5. I don't have a favorite anything. Does that mean I can't make up my mind? I don't think so. I prefer to think that my favorites change do to the surroundings in my life.
Just click on the button above to join the party.