Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday, "Inger"


    




"Inger's" best buddy, "Cowboy Billy"



"Inger's" cousin reading a card to her




My smallest cowgirl celebrated her birthday yesterday. We had a great time celebrating with friends and family. "Inger" talked about her big brother, "Hoss", all day long. We sure do miss him and I think she knew in her heart that here was a special day and he was not with us to celebrate. I made a new recipe of homemade chocolate cupcakes with mint frosting. They were very yummy. Here is the link to the recipe. Interestingly enough, there was one cupcake left over last night. "Inger" informed me she wanted me to save it for "Hoss", when he comes home. (If you don't know the story, please see past posts.) So I put it into the freezer after wrapping it up several times. Just one more thing to remind us to pray for him.

Thank you to all who came to help us celebrate "Inger's" 4th birthday.

1 comment:

sarahdodson said...

Happy 4th Birthday to your little girl. sounds like a lovely time. How sweet that she wanted to save that last cupcake for her brother. Hopefully he'll get to eat it!