Saturday, June 27, 2009

Daddy's Fishing Buddies


Normally while I bake bread, make homemade salsa and can tomato sauce, the girls are usually in the kitchen helping me, but today Daddy took them fishing. "Marie" just got her first fishing pole and wanted to try it out.(It happens to have Dora on it.) So the girls hopped in Daddy's truck and went for a fishing trip. Each of them caught about 10 blue gill and were able to bring a few of them home. "Little Joe" was privileged to help me in the kitchen and run to the fruit stand with me.

Notice the purse...she is still all girl!

"Inger" is definitely more tom-boy then her sister...the dirtier the better.

As Daddy put it, here is the six pack.


This is the salsa recipe I use.


2 comments:

Doug and Terrye said...

If I had known you were baking bread and making homemade salsa I would have come and stood in the kitchen with ya!!! ;)

sarahdodson said...

Fishing sounds so fun! My dad took my niece and nephew fishing today :) I don't think they had quite the success that your family did ;o)

The hot sauce looks yummy!!