Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Loving Through the Tough Times

I can't reiterate enough how important it is to keep loving our kids through the difficult and trying years. This is where God has me learning right now. Life is so complicated, but I am confident of one thing.

God loves His disciples through all their sin and rebellion. 

And so must we.

I read this amazing and timely blog today and was so encouraged to keep learning to love.

I want my children to know that no matter what decisions they make, I am their mama and that will never change. Yes, we have had to confront sin as sin, but I pray that I can love just the same as if they were living for the Lord.

(Sorry if this mantra is too often repeated as I write. I'm preaching to the choir.)

God help me to love like he does.

No comments: