Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Heart Weeps

How can I get you to see, "Hoss"?

How can I take the pain?

How can I show you the truth?

Now, I bend my knee and say, "I can't".

I know Jesus is the only One to do these things for you.

As we talked to you on Saturday (our first phone call since you left one month ago), my eyes filled. I can hear the hurt and I hear the anger. So for now and always, we pray:

Lord God, Sovereign One of the universe and of my precious son,
We want Your will, but so often ours comes into play. We want restoration in our home soon, but we know you will use this separation in our lives and his. May our pain be healed by complete surrender to you. You are good, Jesus. You love us. You are our Jehovah Jireh. You are our compassionate Creator. Take our son's hard heart and soften it; mold it; strip it of himself and give him a passion for you. You alone can do this, Great God.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I believe with all my heart that He will. Time is in his hands and so is Hoss - so are you dear friend. I wish I could take away your hurt too, but only He can do that. I think of you and pray for you all daily. Love you, Patty

Joy said...

I am steadliy praying for him. I keep thinking about the verse in Jeremiah "'For I know the plans for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." Go and read the next verse- it fits Hoss!

Mrs. Stam said...

praying

Intentional Living Homestead said...

Praying!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

Hear your pain. See your fatih. Am praying.

Love,
Jane C.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Jesus. Do this. We trust you.

Love you~
Linds

Anonymous said...

My heart weeps with you....so thankful the Lord hears our every prayer. I wish I could take your pain and heartache away but even more I wish to BE THERE with you right now. I love you sis.
Jen