Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lessons Learned...#2

"Much-Afraid", who has been renamed by her Shepherd as "Grace and Glory", is recounting the lessons learned as she made it to the High Places.

"Then I learned that I must bear all that others were allowed to do against me and to forgive with no trace of bitterness and to say to Thee, ' Behold me, I am Thy little Handmaiden, Bearing with Love,' that I may receive power to bring good out of this evil."

So much has happened in my life in the last 2 years that could so easily start that root of bitterness. I must forgive. I want to bring my Savior glory through what He has allowed in my life. I very much desire to be His little Handmaiden, Bearing with Love. For I realize He has been so patient with me. He has forgiven me of so much. He never has failed me.

Thank you, kind Shepherd.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hope things are going well with Hoss:) I'm going to have to get this book! I've seen it for years, but haven't bought it.