Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Raising Leaders

My servant leader. My cherisher. My lover. My husband.

He carries so much each day, as he lives to love and works to nurture, protect and provide.


He has two young men looking to him to be the example they need, to do the same as they grow up.



My precious Lord,
As my best friend and lover extends himself to be all to those around him, please cover him with your protection, in mind, body and spirit. May You lead him as he leads us. Please give him the wisdom he needs to make the daily decisions to guide us. May his heart be ever dependent on you. May his mouth speak only what is true and right. May his mind think on your Word. Each day he cries to you. I know you hear him. Please remind Him of your love for him in tangible ways. Give him courage to go against the flow, especially in raising his boys. He wants their hearts. I know you must have them first.

I am so thankful, Jesus, for this man whom you have given me. Help me to show appreciation in the big and little things. Help me to love him more important then myself. Help me to obey and submit to what he desires, for it is done unto you.

Shepherd him as he shepherds us.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

What a beautiful, holy prayer for your dear husband. I am inspiried. Thank you.