Thursday, April 1, 2010

By Her Side

I will be leaving home for a while to help take care of Mom as she waits for the Lord to take her home. This is a privilege that I would have given my life for, but thanks to my wonderful Man and other believers, they have made it possible for me to do this.

I will attempt to update you all on mom's condition and many random thoughts.

There is much pain...in my heart.

BUT, I am more thankful for the Resurrection than ever before, for whatever happens to mom on this earth, I KNOW without a shadow of doubt I will see her again BECAUSE of His resurrection.

Thank you, Master and Lord.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh bless you, bless you. You will be so glad you did this. God bless you abundantly. We continue to pray. All will be well in God's good time.

Anonymous said...

Sarah - I am looking forward to you being here. My deepest prayer is that she continue in no pain or suffering and that as we discuss final preparations and decisions, that the Lord gives us joy in these times and many wonderful memories to add to our already HUGE load of wonderful family memories. Love you Sis,
Jen

BARBIE said...

I am praying for peace and joyful moments in the midsts of this time.

Dk's Wife said...

More prayers.