Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Music Man


My Dear "Little Joe",

You are an important part of my life, son. You are growing up in a whole new way in the last few weeks. I know this has not been entirely pleasant, but you have stepped up in a way that is great to see. You have taken your responsibilities seriously and have shown a new zeal for your role in this family. I look forward to seeing you grow and change and mature. Your love for music is something you have always held dear. It is awesome to see the talents God has given you being used to His glory. Joy exudes from you in all you do. Keep striving to know God better. Thank you for loving your sisters in the way you do. You are a wonderful protector.


This is "Little Joe" playing trumpet in the Spring Concert. He is part of a home school band.

No comments: